By bringing your items to Memories on Wayberry Consignment (M.O.W.) you agree to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time based on our sole discretion. Our Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- Our offers are just that - offers! The customer is NEVER obligated to accept our offer. If our offer does not work for you, we encourage you to sell your items elsewhere.
- Prices are determined by our Buyers and are non-negotiable. Please respect our pricing as our entire team is very knowledgeable about how much items sell for in our stores.
- You assume any and all risk for the items you bring into our stores. It is solely the responsibility of the Seller (you) to keep track of your items. Our team treats every item with the utmost care and respect. Any concerns about fragile items must be discussed prior to our team handling them. If you leave the premises and your items are left behind, you are still responsible for them. We suggest you do remain in store for the duration of your walk-in for this reason. MOW is not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged items before, during or after the buying process.
- We reserve the right to refuse your items for any reason. This includes but is not limited to: issues with condition, style, brand, etc. Our buying process is subjective, meaning different buyers will take different items based on their training and preferences.
- We reserve the right to refuse your items if they are brought to us in trash bags. Please bring your items in bins, tote bags or on hangers.
- We reserve the right to refuse your items based on our authentication process. If we believe your item is inauthentic for ANY reason, we will refuse it. Proofs of purchase such as receipts or cards help us determine authenticity but DO NOT guarantee authenticity.
- We ONLY offer digital payments: PayPal, CashApp, or Venmo. We do not offer cash or checks. Please contact our stores prior to your appointment if you do not have one of the digital payment methods listed above.
- Your items MUST NOT include ANY items that can hurt or injure our team. This includes but is not limited to: tacks, razors, knives, insects, chemicals such as mothballs. If our team comes across anything that may harm them, we reserve the right to immediately discontinue your buy and return your items to you. This decision is solely based on the discretion of our buying team.
- We expect a professional and respectful demeanor from our customers! Please treat our team with respect even if you do not like or agree with what they tell you. We afford you the same respect but we will not hesitate to trespass any unruly individuals. Yelling at or swearing at our employees will only leave you with a lifetime ban from our store, and it's never a good method for getting your way, at our store and in life in general.
By entering our premises and bringing in your items, you accept and agree to the terms listed above.
We look forward to seeing you!